Meet SPRI Clinical Trials: A Premier International CRO
Founded in 1972, SPRI takes a completely hands-on approach to clinical trial design, planning and management. Our management team reviews each study on a weekly basis, identifying potential obstacles before they become problems. Each and every client is important to us — no matter the size or complexity of your clinical trial, count on the SPRI team to handle it effectively and efficiently.
Learn more about SPRI Clinical Trials:
Why Choose SPRI?
SPRI Clinical Trials offers our clients several unique advantages. Here are just a few reasons why biopharmaceutical companies choose us for comprehensive CRO services:
- All SPRI employees are fluent in English and the majority are fluent in three or more languages.
- Over 72% of our operational team members have medical backgrounds.
- Ongoing training ensures that our teams are current with industry practices and local regulations.
- As a U.S. based organization with international operations, we help clients bridge cultural and communication gaps that sometimes occur when working across borders.
- Our strategic offices in New York, Research Triangle Park, Moscow, Kiev, Tbilisi and Minsk allow us to provide the insight and local expertise our clients need to run successful trials.
- Fully established, strong strategic partnerships provide SPRI with a network of experts in each geographical or functional area, enabling us to secure efficient and timely project execution.